kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Monday, April 20, 2009

SATURDAY,APRIL 18, 2009.
"Today was a community clean up here in Bradford in which we went to three main locations all morning long and did major cleaning. It was done in part of Earth Day coming up."

There was a great show of people from the community--I have a picture with the mayor, and you will see many pictures of my mom and brother who are with me and joined in on the fun.









Thanks to our contributing Photgrapher Mr.Nick Bicanic!









GREAT JOB, MEC08!

Denise: "It also included an adventure in which I got "attacked" by burrs (well, I walked through a bush of them) and you'll see a picture of me pulling them off my sash."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts