kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One of the best years of my life -being in Uganda. Had already produced a lot of shows- including Charity shows for the Streetchildren of Kampala and Art Shows in Uganda Museum, I was approached by a young lady by the name of Jessica Kyeyune who had just come back from representing Uganda in the Miss World University in Seoul, Korea. But instead of just sending the winner to the small pageant, I aimed for the big one- "Miss World"- my very first Beauty Queen- Miss Uganda 1992- Miss Olga Nampima was crowned and went to Sun City, South Africa to represent Uganda in the Miss World. My Special Guest in this show was the great Miss Miriam Makeba.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

Popular Posts