kiem tien, kiem tien online, kiem tien truc tuyen, kiem tien tren mang
Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Frøken Norge 2010 / Miss Norway 2010 will be crowned on June 26 at the Sole Hotel and Herregaard in Noresund.

They will be chosen from their website and by castings. There will be crowned 2 girls for Miss Universe 2010 and Miss World 2010.


Name: Melinda Elvenes
Age: 23 years
Location: Oslo
Place of birth: Botswana - Mauna
Interests: Dance - this hangs well together with special talents. Dance is something I've been doing since I was little. At the moment I do not dance, but it is good in me for it. Expression wise, I've gone over to being a model. This is something I've learned to love as much as I did dancing. Besides I have no other talents.
Tell us a little about yourself: Currently I work as a waitress at the Hard Rock Cafe, in addition to volunteer in an organization where women and children are the focus. I have a Bachelor's degree in development studies and think that in five years, I have a master's degree in social work and works with women and children living under difficult circumstances. In my spare time I train and is so much I can with my boyfriend and close friends. As a person I am outgoing and looking very positive for life.


RELATED BEAUTY PAGEANT CONTEST

  • List of Beauty Pageants
  • Upcoming Beauty Queens
  • Miss Norway / Frøken Norge 2010 ( Winner / Finalists )
  • Miss Norway / Frøken Norge 2009 ( Winner / Finalists / Semi-Finalists )
  • Miss Norway / Frøken Norge 2008 ( Winner / Semi-Finalists )
  • Miss World 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
  • Miss World 2009 ( Winner /Sports Fast Track / Contestants )
  • Miss World 2009 Playlist ( Kaiane Aldorino / Crowning / Semifinalists / Candidates Arrive )
  • Miss World 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
  • Miss Universe 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
  • Miss Universe 2009 ( Winner / Best National Costume / National Costume )
  • Miss Universe 2009 ( Gown / Interview / Albums / Playlists / Schedule / Contestants )
  • Miss Universe 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
  • Miss International 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
  • Miss International 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
  • Miss International 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
  • Miss Earth 2010 ( Winner / Contestants )
  • Miss Earth 2009 ( Winner / Contestants )
  • Miss Earth 2008 ( Winner / Contestants )
  • Miss Earth 2007 ( Winner )
  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    domain, domain name, premium domain name for sales

    Popular Posts